CreativeNEXT is a series of 21 state-wide events held by the Massachusetts Creative Economy Council, an advisory Council to the Legislature and the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, and a variety of local partners. The MA Creative Economy Council is tasked to develop a statewide strategy for the enhancement, encouragement, and growth of the creative economy in Massachusetts. Working with the Creative Economy Industry Director this listening tour will help to guide the future priorities of the Council.
The greater Boston event, co-hosted by the Artisan’s Asylum and Union Square Main Streets, will take place on Thursday, August 23, 2012 from 7 to 9 pm at the Artisan’s Asylum, 10 Tyler Street, Somerville. Join colleagues in a discussion on furthering the visionary growth of your business and other creative industries across the state.
Who should attend?
Businesses, Organizations, and Individuals working in:
- Marketing: Advertising and marketing agencies and professionals
- Architecture: Architecture firms and architects
- Visual Arts + Craft: Museums, galleries, theatres and curators, artists, + artisans
- Design: Industrial, interior, graphic, web, fashion firms and designers
- Film + Media: Film, TV, animation, and radio businesses and talent
- Video Game: Companies, programmers, and individuals producing games
- Music + Performance: Venues, producers, and performers
- Publishing: Content creation, editors, writers and distributors
What’s on the agenda?
You are! We want to hear from you, about you, as we explore future opportunities for like-minded businesses within the creative landscape. Through a round table discussion we hope to gain valuable insights concerning the growth and sustainability of your business within the state of Massachusetts.